Frequently Asked Questions
First Time Shopping with Us?
Please note: Orders CANNOT be changed, modified, or canceled after checkout! If you have questions regarding our items before placing your order or are having technical issues with ordering, please call us at 870-484-2297
Learn more about returns when you explore our returns page.
WHEN DO I GET AN ORDER CONFIRMATION?
An email or SMS notification will be sent with your order confirmation when your order is placed. You will also receive shipping status updates sent via email or SMS.
If you don't receive a confirmation email within 24 hours, please contact us.
Can You Help Me Put Together An Outfit?
- Touch of Grace loves to give our customers inspiration on the perfect outfit. We give advice on pairings during our live sales on Thursday nights. You are free to email us or shoot us a DM if you need help creating the perfect outfit.
What Size Do I Order?
- We know that every lady has her own unique shape, which means there is no foolproof way to find the perfect size when shopping online. We try to do our best to let you know how we feel that each item fits. If we notice that an item fits oversized or a bit small we put that information in the product descriptions.
Do You Have A Physical Store?
- Yes, check out our storefront at : 125 N Oak St. Sheridan AR 72150
Can I Pick Up An Item From The Store?
- Absolutely! If you are local, we encourage customers to pick up in store to save you the shipping cost of an item. We do ask that you pick up the items within 10 business days.
What Payment Options Do You Accept?
- We accept the following tenders: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Afterpay, Sezzle, PayPal and Apple Pay.
What is Afterpay and Sezzle?
- Afterpay and Sezzle are services that allows us to offer our customers the ability to make purchases now and pay for them in four equal payments made every two weeks without any interest.
How Do I Use Afterpay and Sezzle?
- Just shop touchofgraceboutique.com and check out as usual. At checkout, choose Afterpay or Sezzle as your payment method and you will be directed to the Afterpay or Sezzle website. If it’s your first time using the platform, you’ll be asked to register and provide payment details (Visa or Mastercard).
- Please note, all items in your shopping bag must be eligible for payment with Afterpay and the total amount due must be between $35 and $1,000.
Do You Have Gift Cards?
- Of course, we do! You may shop our TOG gift cards under the gift cards link. The purchaser will receive an email with the E-Gift card code to forward to the intended recipient. Just remember, Touch of Grace E-gift Cards are non-refundable and do not expire.
How Can I Use A TOG E-gift Card Or Promo Code?
- When you start the checkout process click the button that says add a discount code or a gift card.
How do I sign up?
- Existing customers: Click on the Pink star icon on your screen's bottom left-hand corner and log in to your account.
- New customers: Create a TOG account to start earning points and redeeming rewards! Ensure that you are subscribed to our newsletter to get the first look at new arrivals and sales!
How do I start earning points after joining?
- There are so many ways to earn points! You'll receive points for every dollar spent! Additionally, you'll receive points on your birthday! Be sure to check the Grace Perks Dashboard on the bottom left of our screen for all the ways to earn!
How do I check my points?
- Log into your account on touchofgraceboutique.com and click on the Pink Star icon located on your screen's bottom left.
Do my points expire?
- Points will only expire after an extended length of inactivity. In other words, as long as you continue to earn (or spend) your points, they'll remain in your account. And don't worry, we'll give you a fair warning (via email) if your points will be expiring.
How do I use points?
- You can spend the points by applying your balance to items in your cart when you check out- or you can wait and accumulate them to spend on a more significant purchase! You cannot use points to purchase a Touch of Grace gift card. Points cannot be combined with a coupon code. Once you hit a reward threshold, you must use that reward coupon in a single purchase; it will not carry a remaining balance.
I placed an order; how long will it take for my points to be applied?
- Your points will be allocated once your order is fulfilled, so check back and watch those points pile up!
Are there limitations on earning points?
- Reward points are eligible on merchandise prices only; taxes, shipping, and purchases made with a TOG E-Gift card or account credit are not eligible to earn rewards.
How do the coupon codes work?
- Once you've earned a reward, it will remain in your account until you're ready to redeem it. Note, each code is single-use, and balances cannot carry over. Your TOG coupon code can be used simultaneously with a TOG E-gift Card, but it cannot be combined with other promotional codes.